Background

Pages

Monday, January 8, 2018

American Girl Disney Shirts

For on of our trips to Disney, I decided to surprise my girls with some shirts for their American Girl dolls to coordinate with shirts I had made for them. They were so thrilled to match their dolls for our trip!

This shirt I created with a Darth Vader Mickey that I found online. I used Heat Transfer Vinyl and a heat press to put this on a blank 18" doll T-Shirt. (NOTE: I don't own any of the rights to these images and they are strictly for my own personal use, I do not sell these shirts.)


Happily I was able to use up scraps of HTV from other projects to make all of these! This one is Sadness from Inside Out. This one is a coloring book image that I uploaded and converted to cut out. My youngest was OBSESSED with Sadness so I was glad I could make something fun for her doll!


Finally, both girls got this Ariel shirt for their dolls. Both girls also have shirts to match, I'll share photos of their shirts soon! This was made with red HTV and teal glitter HTV. Both photos of the dolls in their shirts were taken by my daughters too! I may have budding photographers... they set their background up so nicely!

Thanks for taking a minute to check out my post today!

No comments: