Background

Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

The Key to My Heart Love Plaque

This has to be one of my all time favorite projects! I found the inspiration on Pinterest and happily finding all the stuff to create it came together easily!


It all started with the beautiful iron letters that I found at Michaels. The lock and key were also there in the same section! I love it when I find everything that's in my head for a project! I also picked up the flowers and mason jar while I was at it, so I didn't have to go searching the craft horde for things when I got home! Next was a quick trip to Lowes, which happens to be next to Michaels. I had them cut me a sheet of plywood to the size I wanted and picked up a pipe clamp and some hardware to attach everything. Then I went home to create (actually to my friend Karen's house, which is like my home too).... The hardest parts were waiting for the paint to dry and putting a hole in the clamp to attach it to the board. Everything else was pretty simple!

I hope you've enjoyed this fun project today!

No comments: