Background

Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Congratulations Embossed Card

Today I've got a fun card project that uses some colorful papers and heat embossing. I started off by creating a card from white card stock. Next I used some beautiful patterned paper I had in my scrap stash and cut it .5" smaller than the card base and inked the edge with a teal ink.


Next I cut a strip of white card stock and a strip of teal about .5" larger than the white. I used silver embossing powder over the Congratulations and then adhered it to the teal. Then I added it to my card front about 1" up from the bottom. Finally I stamped the flower and embossed it in white on 3 different coordinating patterned papers and carefully cut out each image. Then I used some foam adhesive to pop up 2 of my flowers.


No comments: