Background

Pages

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Spring Fairy Bucket

Here in IL it's been below freezing for over a week now, and the cold has been a little INSANE!The temps have been in the single digits or below zero (with mostly negative wind chills) so it makes going out side pretty unbareable! So I wanted to share a fun Spring project to beat the winter blues!


I found this pretty tin oval bucket in Target's Dollar Spot a while ago and wanted to dress it up a bit. Since it was already a pretty pink, I used my Cricut and the A Child's Year Cartridge to cut these adorable fairies out of Oracal 651 Vinyl. The hardest part was applying the vinyl over the ridges on the bucket, but if you go slow, it's fine!

I hope my fun Spring project helps warm you up on this very cold day!

No comments: