Background

Pages

Monday, January 1, 2018

God Bless You Card

I love starting off the New Year with my favorite medium, PAPER! Paper was my first passion and still my favorite way to relax. This also uses on of my favorite techniques, heat embossing!


It's hard to tell from the photo, but I used a very pretty champagne gold glitter embossing powder on the floral stamped image and the words. I stamped with both with Versa Mark Ink and then sprinkled the powder over each image and tapped off the rest. Then just heat with the heat tool until the powder melts. The card base and mats are teal cardstock from Stamping Up as well as the stamps, and I'm not sure exactly where the patterned paper was from. Yes, I'm a pretty paper hoarder.... I simply distressed all of my edges with brown ink before assembling the card and used a foam adhesive dot to pop up my sentiment!

Happy New Year to you all!

No comments: