Background

Pages

Friday, January 26, 2018

Minnie Mouse Nightlight and Box Card

Hey Everyone! I'm freshly back from my time at Creativation 2018 and I can't WAIT to share some of the NEW products that will be coming out from some of my absolute favorite companies this year! But first, I wanted to do a quick post with a project I had a ton of fun making!



I created this fun nightlight jar and box card for my niece who is OBSESSED with Minnie Mouse! The jar was created by using Polycrylic to coat the inside of my jar, I let it drip out for a few minutes into a cup and then dumped in the glitter and coated the inside of the jar with it. Then I added the battery operation night light insert into the lid. Finally I cut Minnie Mouse and her name from vinyl and put those onto my jar as well!

To create the box card I followed the instructions I found by Googling them. Then I simply cut patterned paper to decorate it and used my Cricut for the decorative pieces. It's so fun and easy to create a beautiful, personalized gift!

1 comment:

Salnclts said...

Beautiful projects! Welcome back to blogland! :)