Background

Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hello Thursday!!!!

What? Three posts in a single day? Crazy, I know! Today is Hello Thursday which means all of the NEWEST Cricut Cartridges are being shown! Actually, as a Circle member I got to see them a little early but I couldn't share them yet. Joy over at Obsessed With Scrapbooking is one of the Hello Thursday design team members and she has all of the new releases posted as well as a few projects she has created! Go check them all out on her blog.... Here are a few that are on my wish list!


Paper Lace


Sesame Street Seasons


Car Decals

Alright now go see the rest at Obsessed With Scrapbooking!!!

1 comment:

Turnedgypsy said...

That last really gets me! I do not see it as car details. it looks like something for toddlers.

I hope they come out with more imagine cartridges. I am surprise they only released 6. Good for the wallet though, lol

chris
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com